TRAVELING SAFE, STAYING SAFE
We are all desperately waiting the World to get back to its regular path and the travelling to become our favorite benefit again. We at Republica Hotel Yerevan are so much eager to be able to show our genuine hospitality to all the Guests who are looking for great comfort and hearty service, which are our signatures.
We are strictly following CDC, WHO as well as local authorities recommendations to guarantee the safest environment for the Guests and the Associates. Here are some of them:
Temperature check and masks
- Temperature check is conducted for all the arriving guests.
- Associates are temperature several times during the shifts. Associates who report any cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to refrain from coming to work.
- All the Associates on duty are wearing facial masks.
- We have separated a disinfection point at the main entrance for our guests. The same is set at the back entrance for our associates.
- Check-in process is arranged on the highest safely level. Transparent shields are installed on the Reception desk to reduce contacts between Receptionist and the Guests.
- Room keys and any other devices are being frequently sanitized.
- Social Distancing marks gently remind each one of us to keep the required social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures are conducted by our housekeeping team by recognized ANIOS disinfectants. Particular attention is paid to frequently touched surfaces and high-traffic areas.
- To keep you even more protected, we keep 24 hours interval between check-out and next check-in in the same room.
- Cleaning and disinfection is done before arrival and room service is provided upon guest’s request only.
- We keep all the international cleaning standards while servicing your room.
- For your safety we refrain of servicing buffet breakfasts and other meals. Your breakfast (lunch or dinner) will be served individually either in your room or on our outside terrace.
- The meals are cooked just before being served to you.
Kitchen team as well as serving staff operate in gloves and masks keeping
all safety rules and international protocols.